disgruntled teeth grinding
Don’t remind me that I think ur character is hot if ur not prepared for the consequences (me thinkin abt them & then drawing them w/o a reference)
!!!! YOu drew the bub I’m gonna cry
what a good thing to come home to ahhhh
over the past two years I’ve ammassed the kind of neopets account I would have shit myself over as a kid
shit this seems like it’d be super fun to draw lmao
I spent a really fair amount of my childhood in alaska and we got a lot of canadian programming there and to this day I still don’t know what shows I used to watch as a kid were canadian and which weren’t
is this amazing thing
This is a neat little program that all you writers out there should take a look at.
I’ve only used it a little bit myself, but I can see how helpful it can be in writing a story. It provides a place for you to write down your characters, all your plot points, your chapters, settings, story lines, and any other ideas you come up with while writing, amongst other things. I don’t think I can really explain it best so I’ll leave it to the website to explain its features:
Storybook comes with 4 views:
- The Chronological View shows the scenes sorted by date. Each strand has it’s own column.
- The Manage Chapters and Scenes viewshows all chapters and their assigned scenes. Scenes can be moved and renumbered by Drag-and-Drop.
- The Book View shows all chapters and their assigned scenes sorted by chapter and scene numbers, as you would read it in the final book.
- The Reading View (a mode of the Book View) shows the text as in a final book. Strands can be shown or hidden.
Storybook helps you to keep the overview, especially helpful for complex stories with two or more plot-lines (strands). Imagine it as a kind of a interactive, dynamic mind map.
- Strands (Plot-Lines): Each scene belongs to a primary strand. Optionally, other related secondary-strands can be linked to a scene.
- Characters: Add, edit or remove characters and assign them to scenes. A character’s gender can be male or female, or you can add your own genders, too.
- Locations: Add, edit or remove locations and assign them to scenes.
- Tags and items: Tags and items can be assigned to scenes, locations and characters. The time frame can be defined by setting a start scene and end scene. A table overview shows all assigned objects.
- Chapters: Define your chapters and assign scenes to them.
- Parts: Large projects can be split into well-arranged parts.
- Object Tree: A hierarchic tree shows all characters, locations, tags and items as well as chapters and their assigned scenes. Below the tree all important information about the selected object is shown. If scenes are missing or exist twice, a warning informs you.
- Global Ideas: While writing authors have all kind of ideas that come up suddenly. No more Post-it needed! With the “Global Ideas” feature, you can save your ideas anytime and assign them to the levels “Not started”, “Started”, “Completed” and “Abandoned”.
- Adjustable view: All views can be re-sized to fit to screen or to get a better overview. Even more working space is available if you hide the information panel with a simple click on the tool bar.
- Task List and Navigation: The task list shows all scenes with a status other than “done”. With the “Go to date” respectively “Go to chapter” navigation you can easily jump to the desired date or chapter-number.
- Spell Check: Your text can be checked for spelling. New words can be added to your personal user directory.
aaah cool! I use Scrivener for bloody everything but this looks like it has a few interesting features too.
SASSYLORAX THIS MAY INTEREST YOU.
how do you tell your parents that you’re moving in across country with the internet friend they don’t know about/approve of you having because you’re too poor for school without anyone to cosign ur loan and you would rather pound your head against a wall eight hours a day than continue in your current living environment
okay so even though dashcon-staff isn’t affiliated with dashcon
got me wondering
just how big of a backup ball pit supply could be bought with 17 grand?
the dashcon ball pit seemed to be a little small so I decided to give it a bit of an upgrade
seven feet seems good (29.95)
the area of this pool comes out to be (if my math is right?) roughly 28150 cubic inches
now, for a proper ball pit we need to fill this kiddie pool with something, right? right
now just one of these wouldn’t cut it for a good jumbo ball pit
with the balls having a 2.5 inch diameter, they each take up 19.63 cubic inches, making each package of 100 fun ballz (tm) take up a 1963 cubic inch space. given space in between each ball and for simplicity’s sake I’ll just bump that up to 2500 cubic inches
a good ball pit isn’t too full or too sparse, so filling maybe 3/4 of the pool with balls is a happy medium. that way people can frolic properly in the ball pit without it spilling everywhere
which means we need about 9 cases of fun ballz (tm) before we have a good, solid ball pit going ($134.91)
shipping will, of course, be free since this order is over $35, so our grand total for a great backup ball pit is $164.86
That means dashcon could purchase one hundred three ball pits with the money they scammed out of congoers
with that many ball pits how many extra hours in the ball pit for each attendee does that come out to
While your deduction is amusing, I don’t understand how you think that that’s all the staff were paying for. It’s not like the venue, the tables, the chair, the lighting, the audio system, the badges, the guests or the security were free. ‘Scam’, more like gross mismanagement of money.
(Psst, the answer is 1 extra hour if we assume there are 1000 attendees per day.)
As many other sources have stated (I’m really not going to link since I am not about to become a daschon blog over this one joke post) dashcon staff would have had to pay the hotel in full for everything, as well as for things like security/badges/etc etc before the con! plus paypal takes 2-3 days for payments to process, so the staff wouldn’t have even gotten the cash until after they pretended to need it
friend, that 17k was a scam, no contest
THE CLUB CAN’T HANDLE US RIGHT NOW